Top Rhodes Holiday Destinations:
Afandou | Faliraki | Ixia | Kalathos | Kalithea | Kiotari | Kolymbia | Ladiko | Lardos | Lindos | Pefkos | Rhodes Town | Trianda |
Most Popular Guides:
Rhodes & Lindos Acropolis | Rodini Park | Seven Springs | Tsambika Monastery | Valley of Butterflies | Colossus | Beaches of Rhodes | Scuba Diving in Rhodes |
Weather in Rhodes | Walking in Rhodes | Cruise to Rhodes | Work in Faliraki | Workers Flights | Workers Insurance |
Faliraki Workers Guide | Flights to Rhodes | Hotels in Rhodes | Rhodes Car Hire | Rhodes Travel Insurance | Rhodes Newsletter | Travel Articles | Visitor Comments |
Rhodes Links | Greece Links | Travel Links
Find cheap holiday deals for Rhodes and Greece. Choose from a selection of top travel
agents and book your dream holiday online.
follow us on:
Travel Tips -
Everyone goes abroad looking for cheap perfumes and drink but how do you go about finding bargains and cheap deals abroad when it comes to buying shopping. With everything from cheap fashion to excellent interior furniture available at prices much less than the UK.
Try reading through this travel guide and hopefully you will find the best place to get a bargain buy.
• The first place most people think of when you say fashion shopping abroad is New York, Paris and Milan. These are literally the best places to find excellent fashion, but of course the prices for most items are lower than that of the UK. When visiting these areas its the same as the UK for deals, and obviously they have their January sales at the same time as the UK. When looking for fashion deals in Rhodes then the best places are Rhodes Town and Lindos.
• If your looking to find objects for your home and redo the interior of your home then the best place to visit for some excellent quality merchandise has to be Turkey and Egypt. To save you the most money you have to know how to haggle. Haggling is a way of life for the people on the markets and can get you an excellent deal.
• Market and local goods in Greece are very popular, you can pick up honey, spices and herbs in most local markets in Rhodes and again a little haggling can sometimes help. Although its not expected as much in Greece sometimes when your buying a lot its worth a try. Try Rhodes town market for the cheapest deals. Also local towns in the mountains where most of the produce is made can be the cheapest by far.
• If you haven't managed to bag any bargains then why not stock up with duty free. Now with the value of the pound dropping against the euro, the price of duty free is not so attractive anymore. But the price of alcohol and cigarettes is still cheaper than that of the UK so know your limits and stock up on what you can.
• Don’t forget perfume and fragrances, these can be bought tax free as well and
offer up some great bargains. Most places now have set prices so you wont get ripped
off in stores in Spain and Greece so much. Just make sure what you are buying is
not fake. The best place for perfumes and aftershave is in the duty free at the
airport as smaller shops in resort add a premium to the price to cover their overheads.
HOLIDAYS 2 RHODES > TRAVEL ARTICLES > SHOPPING ABROAD >
|Rhodes holiday bargains|
|Rhodes & Lindos Acropolis|
|Tsambika Monastery and Beach|
|Valley of Butterflies|
|Walking in Rhodes|
|Beaches of Rhodes|
|Cruise to Rhodes|
|Weather in Rhodes|
|Faliraki Workers Guide|