Top Rhodes Holiday Destinations:
Afandou | Faliraki | Ixia | Kalathos | Kalithea | Kiotari | Kolymbia | Ladiko | Lardos | Lindos | Pefkos | Rhodes Town | Trianda |
Most Popular Guides:
Rhodes & Lindos Acropolis | Rodini Park | Seven Springs | Tsambika Monastery | Valley of Butterflies | Colossus | Beaches of Rhodes | Scuba Diving in Rhodes |
Weather in Rhodes | Walking in Rhodes | Cruise to Rhodes | Work in Faliraki | Workers Flights | Workers Insurance |
Faliraki Workers Guide | Flights to Rhodes | Hotels in Rhodes | Rhodes Car Hire | Rhodes Travel Insurance | Rhodes Newsletter | Travel Articles | Visitor Comments |
Rhodes Links | Greece Links | Travel Links
Find cheap holiday deals for Rhodes and Greece. Choose from a selection of top travel
agents and book your dream holiday online.
follow us on:
Travel Tips -
If you have never travelled abroad before then picking the best travel insurance for your travel arrangements is very important. Below you will find a few good pointers on finding travel insurance:
• Firstly make sure you shop around for travel insurance, if your looking to choose single trip cover then the prices are very low but you need to make sure you get everything you need.
• Pick the best insurance for your type of travel. If you thinking your going to be doing bungee jumps, paragliding or even jeep safaris then its better to go for the extreme sports travel insurance just incase.
• Go for gold!! Why do we say go for the gold travel insurance? Well its from personal experience travelling over 29 years. Gold covers all your doctor and hospital fees, meaning you don’t have to pay anything at all when abroad you just need your documents. There is also no excess on most gold travel insurance policies.
• Don’t go for the travel insurance that comes lumped with package holidays or with internet flights. Its not normally useful travel insurance and if anything goes wrong you could get hit with many different clauses or excess waivers. If your buying a package holiday ask them to provide travel insurance separately.
• To save money make sure you pick up the right type of policy, if you travel a lot go for multi trip or annual travel insurance cover. Don’t waste money buying single trip policies all the time.
• If your thinking of staying or working abroad then pick up backpackers travel insurance. It works out cheaper and covers you better.
• If you are travelling in the EU (or Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway) make sure you have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). Remember, this will only cover your medical bills in limited situations and does not provide cancellation cover, liability cover, baggage cover or any of the other benefits of travel insurance. Therefore you should pick up the EHIC alongside a travel insurance policy – not as an alternative.
• Again use price comparison sites for the best deal and try visiting the site directly
to make sure your getting the best possible deal every time.
|Rhodes holiday bargains|
|Rhodes & Lindos Acropolis|
|Tsambika Monastery and Beach|
|Valley of Butterflies|
|Walking in Rhodes|
|Beaches of Rhodes|
|Cruise to Rhodes|
|Weather in Rhodes|
|Faliraki Workers Guide|