Top Rhodes Holiday Destinations:
Afandou | Faliraki | Ixia | Kalathos | Kalithea | Kiotari | Kolymbia | Ladiko | Lardos | Lindos | Pefkos | Rhodes Town | Trianda |
Most Popular Guides:
Rhodes & Lindos Acropolis | Rodini Park | Seven Springs | Tsambika Monastery | Valley of Butterflies | Colossus | Beaches of Rhodes | Scuba Diving in Rhodes |
Weather in Rhodes | Walking in Rhodes | Cruise to Rhodes | Work in Faliraki | Workers Flights | Workers Insurance |
Faliraki Workers Guide | Flights to Rhodes | Hotels in Rhodes | Rhodes Car Hire | Rhodes Travel Insurance | Rhodes Newsletter | Travel Articles | Visitor Comments |
Rhodes Links | Greece Links | Travel Links
Find cheap holiday deals for Rhodes and Greece. Choose from a selection of top travel
agents and book your dream holiday online.
follow us on:
Travel Tips -
Ok first things first -
• Book early! By booking early on in the season or even the year before you have more chance of getting flight seats cheaper. Try the likes of easyJet, Cheapflights or Skyscanner for the cheapest seats.
• Be flexible when it comes to booking flight seats, when searching use the 3/5 days leeway to find dates that you might not of thought about before. Sometimes a day or so later will bag you a deal.
• Shop around! There are so many different flight operators on the internet now
and it pays to shop around. One company will greatly differ.
• Use flight comparison sites to see how the competition adds up. If you find a flight deal sometimes you will be getting discount for booking through the comparison website, sometimes you wont, so go directly to the site and see what deal you get.
• Remember the low fare airlines, not all comparison and travel agents search through the low fares and budget airlines. Doing this could get you a great deal.
• Sometimes leaving things to the very last minute will pay off, if you know your holiday dates and are all packed up then try the likes of teletext and phone around the travel agents to see what sort of deal they would offer.
• When getting cheap flights make sure they are ATOL or ABTA protected though,
you don’t want to end up like thousands of XL holiday makers. Always check the terms
and conditions and book through a credit card if at all possible.
• Beware of hidden extras like fuel and supplements, as well as in flight meals. In flight meals are an instant saving, its much cheaper to bring your own packed lunch or mini aircraft picnic. This could save you £10 to £20 per person.
• Try a package holiday and just use the flight. Sometimes its cheaper to use
the package holiday flight for convenience, when you get to the airport tell the
waiting reps you don’t require the accommodation but will require the flight back.
Always make sure you confirm your return flight.
|Rhodes holiday bargains|
|Rhodes & Lindos Acropolis|
|Tsambika Monastery and Beach|
|Valley of Butterflies|
|Walking in Rhodes|
|Beaches of Rhodes|
|Cruise to Rhodes|
|Weather in Rhodes|
|Faliraki Workers Guide|